Designed specifically for a building's elevator lobby, the Knox Elevator Box offers safe, efficient and secure rapid access for emergency responders that need quick access to enter an inoperable elevator or critical locked areas within a building without causing property damage and/or injuries from forced entry.
With a shallow depth, the Knox Elevator Box fits both compactly and discreetly within any wall, making it aesthetically pleasing for interior applications, yet maintaining seamless accessibility.
- Holds 2 elevator door drop keys and up to 31 keys with optional key hook expansion panel (standard configuration holds 18 keys)
- Build Knox- Rugged and secure: UL 1037, UL 1610, UL 437
- Heavy-duty steel construction design, far superior to a typical aluminum key box
- Comes with a "Fire Department Use Only" label imprinted to meet many state's elevator key box requirements
- Allows rapid access to the correct, calibrated elevator door drop key
- Prevents forced entry into locked doors within the interior of the building
- Minimizes first responder injury
- Meets IFC and NFPA 1 standards
Right click HERE to download spec sheet
Right click HERE to download mounting instructions
Right click HERE for more information on Jurisdictional Rules