The Knox Document Cabinet provides emergency responders immediate, secure on-site access to
hazardous material information, floor plans, critical documents and keys to locked areas within a building.
This results in reduced risks of property damage and injuries from forced entry.
Each Knox Document Cabinet is coated with a tough TGIC powder coating and includes a 1/8" thick stainless steel dust cover to protect the lock.
It is always best, however, to locate the unit in an area which is sheltered from moisture and possible mechanical damage.
The Knox Document Cabinet itself is an inherently strong cabinet, but proper mounting is important to achieve desired security.
Knox Document Cabinets are fully tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratories as anti-theft devices.
- Stores up to 231 keys or combination of keys, access cards, and documents
- Dual lock configuration allows managers to easily update contents
- High security locking system
- Constructed of 10 gauge plate steel
- Build Knox-Rugged and secure: UL 1037, UL 1610, UL 437
- Protects and stores critical emergency documents and response plans
- Drill and attack resistant construction
- Meets government requirement for storage of SDSs (Safety Data Sheets)
Right click HERE to download spec sheet
Right click HERE to download mounting instructions
Right click HERE for more information on Jurisdictional Rules